Monday 16 April 2012

Currently Loving...


1. Holidays!

I am absolutely loving these endless days (well two weeks) of relaxation, blogging, friends and the occasional bit of sun when it decides to come out! I also loved my trip to Sydney last week. You can find out about it here, here and here.


2. Victoria's Secret 'Gorgeous' body mist
I picked up this 'Gorgeous' scent by Victoria's Secret in Sydney Airport and it smells amazing!


3. Movies
Don't you just love snuggling up in front of a really good movie? It's like one and a half hours of being in another place, being another person, forgetting all about the real world for just that short period of time. Its so relaxing and especially enjoyable with something tasty to snack on! A recent movie I've watched is Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn. I loved it! 


4. Coachella Live Stream
Have any of you been enjoying the live stream from Coachella this evening? I have and I especially loved Florence and The Machines performance earlier. You can check out my post from Mulberry's Coachella Pool Party here. If you haven't found it already you can check out the live stream from Coachella right here.


5. My New Denman Hairbrush
I have been needing a great quality, new hairbrush for a long time and last week I stumbled across this one in Shampoo n' Things. It was about $35 NZD and I noticed the difference to my hair immediately. It is already softer, smoother and shinier. I would definitely recommend it to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment